Travelmattress is a bed mattress that is placed on top of the existing be
1. Start by removing the duvet and sheets from the bed and rolling out your mattress.
2. The mattress looks bigger than the bed when it is unfilled, but when the air comes in, it shrinks.
3. Fill the mattress completely with the hand pump so that it unfolds. If the air is stopped up on the road, it usually helps to stretch it out on the width so that the air can pass through the channels on the sides. Now the mattress shrinks and fits into a normal bed.
4. Lay down on the mattress in the way you usually lie on (side/back or stomach) and let out enough air that you just start to feel the hotel's mattress, it is usually about 50% of the air. Adjust as needed with more or less air until it feels good. The mattress looks almost empty of air, but when you lie on it, the body's weight compensates so that the air settles in the crotch and provides support in the right place. It is easy to adjust it whenever you want and you quickly learn what amount of air suits you best.
5. Pull on the cover and then make the bed with the hotel's sheets.
6. Sleep well!
If you are going to test it at home, it is best to do it on a hard surface or to put your own bed mattress on the floor and then try with a travel mattress on top to imitate a hard hotel bed. If you test on your usual soft bed at home, you will not feel the function in the right way. It can be a little more difficult at first to fill it and let the air out, but it becomes easier after it has been used for a while.